[Harp-L] harp cases......

....since I'm in a posting mood, I thought I'd plug a new case I've had for
a couple of weeks. I'm  using a Pelican case, model 1500, & it's great.  A
google search will locate a number of retailers. This case is very, very  sturdy,
waterproof, & has the best, firmest diced foam I've seen in a case.  Mine was
around $85.00. Not cheap, but I travel a lot & I have confidence  that this
case will protect my harps, mics, tuner, etc. in a van that was packed  hastily
at 3 a.m. I also don't think the foam will collapse if the case is  stored
sideways, as has happened with other cases I have owned.
  I do not have any  affiliation............................................

later, Rosco

_maybe  august_ (http://maybeaugust.com/DefaultFrameset.asp)