[Harp-L] harp-l changes & SPAH

Hey list,
   I don't post much to harp-l, but I read it often, & I miss  it when it's
down. No matter what your harp experience is, you will learn things  from this
list. I'd like to thank fjm & Ben Nathanson & any others for  their work in
updating the technology that makes it work, although I don't  understand any of
it!  BTW, both those guys can  play!!
    SPAH is coming up--if you're going, I'll see you there.  I'll be helping
with Joe Filisko's teach-in & I'd love to see some harp-l  folk at my table. I
don't know if it's too late to register or not, but if you  are fence
sitting, I encourage you to go. The experience will expand your  harmonica mind.
Also, don't miss the late night blues jam--Ben really  does tear it up........
later, Rosco
 (http://maybeaugust.com/DefaultFrameset.asp) _maybe august_
(http://maybeaugust.com/admin.asp)