Re: AHN coverage of Richard Hunter - March

Regarding Phil Lloyd's question about my performance at the Triple Crown
Pub in San Diego on Saturday March 27, I regret to advise that I have no
plans to record the performance.  After discussions with the band, I've
concluded that it will be difficult to produce a professional recording
of the show, in particular because the entire band will not be routed
through a single mixing console on stage.

In the tradition of the Grateful Dead and Phish, members of this list
have my blessing to record the show using whatever equipment they care
to bring, and to distribute recordings of my compositions from the show,
provided they don't charge for the copies they distribute.  I don't
speak for the composers of the other material we'll perform at this
show, i.e. I can't give permission to distribute recordings of pieces
that I didn't write.

Thanks, Richard Hunter
http://www.hunterharp.com