Re: Channeling the Rage (was somethin' else)

You've taken my statement out of context.  I was talking about the
zone but was describing it as energetic and goal oriented NOT a state
of bliss.  Bliss is nothing, everything blah blah blah boring and
exciting. Rage is pure goal oriented energy. Rage has nothing to do
with creativity yet is the driving force behind it.  Be open to
suggestion and let your emotions do the driving. Being happy and
thinking about la la land might be enjoyable but I find it very
distracting when I'm playing music.