Re: AHN coverage of Richard Hunter - March 27/AHN

American Harmonica Newsmagazine would like someone near San Diego who can
take a few photos and write about the performance of Richard Hunter -- the songs
he does, variations/arrangements -- and if live recording will be available
either on his web site or CD etc.  And e-mail to me within a couple days so I
can include in next (March-April issue of AHN -- pay is in form of copy(s) of
AHN.

Please reply off list. Let me know so I can plan on having pix/story for
issue.

Phil Lloyd/AHN

In a message dated 2/28/2004 12:59:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,