Re: JT 30

Hey,

    I have the exact same mic. Bought it straight from Astatic in 1986-87,
when they were in Youngstown, Ohio. I like it's sound and feel. I attached a
high impedance adapter to it (store bought, removable). This mic does not
feedback as easily as some other mic I have, but it is also not as "hot".

   I too, asked the list about this JT 30  BLJT-30P Astatic mic a few years
ago, but no one seemed to respond or know about it.

                                 good luck,
                                             chris mastakas