RE: playing in tune on diatonic

Larry Eisenberg asks:
>If you play (for example) the 4 hole inhale bend by pulling it down until
>the
>reed won't go any lower in pitch (bottoming out, so to speak), the note you
>create is flat by as much as 20 cents.
>
>The same goes for the lowest note created with every other bending
>technique,
>whether it be inhale or exhale.
>
>This doesn't even begin to address those multiple notes created in the
>middle
>of bends, such as 3 hole inhale, 2 hole inhale, 10 hole exhale.
>
>Now, how many of you can honestly say that you consciously address this
>when
>you play?

That would be me. I don't have perfect pitch, but I do have perfect taste!

Michael Peloquin
http://www.globerecords.com/cgi-bin/db/search.cgi?specific=itemno&phrase=GLO-025

Take off on a romantic weekend or a family adventure to these great U.S.
locations. http://special.msn.com/local/hotdestinations.armx