  From: Mike and Beverly Rogers=20
  To: harp-l=20
  Sent: 18 February 2004 12:54 PM
  Subject: re: Please, etc.

  I have been using this list for about a year, now and have gotten so =
much valuable information from folks, on a great many aspects of =
harping.  I've been playing througha Shure 57, direct into P.A.s as an =
acoustic musician, for a lot of years.  recently, I've gone electric, =
and it is a new world for me.  Tone is something that i seem to always =
be working on.  Thanks to the list, I've been weaving my way through =
mics, amps and modelers.  This is such a subjective and personal part of =
harping.  I hope that the list will continue to be a place where people =
are comfortable enough to ask  questions on all aspects of the =
harmonica, and give opinions.  Thanks.  Bullfrog