New Roots Harmonica Broadcast on Live365

Greetings

After quite some delay I've been able to put together a new seven + hour
playlist for Roots Harmonica. All fresh material but in the same vein as
previous playlists - though I will eventually exhaust my collection of "old"
harmonica recordings.
In addition to more of the early classics and obscure field and commercial
recordings of Blues, Jugband, Old Time, Country, Bluegrass and their modern
offspring, there's the occasional spice of Finnish, Bulgarian, and Hugo Diaz
(Argentina). For those of you interested in the early rural stuff, there's
an abundance of Trains, Fox Chases, and Lost Johns. Some names to expect:
Wayne Rainey, Deford Bailey, Lonnie Glosson, Wailin' Wood, Dave Rice, Grant
Dermody, Doc Watson, Murphy Brothers, J.C. Burris, Sonny Boy Williamson,
George Thacker, Red Parham, Mark Graham, Dr. Ross, Noah Lewis, Eddie Mapp,
Little Walter, Sonny Terry.
I've noticed from listening statistics that there aren't enough
"simultaneous" listeners to justify a "special" that runs just one to three
hours, especially considering time zone differences. So later on I'll begin
special "all week" excursions into more modern (and amplified) styles.
I'd really like every person who has selected ROOTS HARMONICA as a Live365
preset - there's 1400 of you out there - to send a "blank" (or any kind of)
email to roots_harmonica@xxxxxxxxxxx so I can keep you informed about the
broadcast (and to let you know when a particular "excursion" will start and
stop).
Again, thanks to all current listeners from over thirty countries and I
invite more of you to join in. The broadcast is still Dial-up friendly.

Stay tuned,
Staggerin' Jim
http://www.live365.com/stations/staggerinjim