Re: Perfect Harp Amp

I just have to put in a good word for my cherry old
silverface Princeton.  She's a good old girl, simple
and gutsy.  She can fill up a mid-sized room if
necessary, and she sounds great at low volumes, too.
I have a Fender Bassman '59 reissue which I have used
on occassion, but I still keep coming back to the old
Princton.

I agree that acoustic tone is the key to the kingdom,
but a friendly amp with the right tonal qualities
helps a lot.

Mr. G