Re: Perfect Harp Amp

Yes, he does...and I've heard that amp in action...very nice and
full-sounding, and a very wide range of effects and tones.   Probably not
overly heavy, either.  I'm not sure if Peavey still makes that model, but it
would make an excellent harp amp for someone who's not deadset on tubes.

Who knows?  Maybe it's even what Little Walter would use if he hadn't gone
and got himself killed.

Hambone (I like tubes)