From: =A0 "M. Erickson" < erickm@xxxx >
Date: =A0 Mon=A0Feb=A016,=A02004=A0 7:38 am
Subject: =A0 RE: perfect harp amp.....

I love this post. It defies the orthodoxy of this list: it's a Peavy=20
(Not a
sixties or fifties era Fender), it's a modeling amp and does not use=20
NOS 6V6
or 6L6 tubes, it's not a '59 Bassman or one of it's ridiculously=20
expensive
clones, and it does not use vintage Jensen or pricey Weber alnico 10=20
inch
speaks. It's outright sacrilegious. Only an utter harp master like=20
Madcat
could get away with it.

Transformer
 > modeling amp with built in effects. I liked my first one so much I=20
bought
 > a second one.
 >
 > Madcat
 >madcat@xxxx
 >http://www.madcatmusic.com

- --Apple-Mail-2--163337865

show that what we all think of as great tone is entirely subjective -
and that's cool: otherwise things would get pretty boring.

But if it's all the same with you, I'll stick with my tweed Super.

;)

From:
=
maller><smaller>=A0
</color>>

<bold>Date: </bold>=A0 Mon=A0Feb=A016,=A02004=A0 7:38 am=20

<bold>Subject: </bold>=A0 RE: perfect harp amp.....=20

ADVERTISEMENT=20

=
r><smaller>I
love this post. It defies the orthodoxy of this list: it's a Peavy
(Not a=20

sixties or fifties era Fender), it's a modeling amp and does not use
NOS 6V6=20

or 6L6 tubes, it's not a '59 Bassman or one of it's ridiculously
expensive=20

clones, and it does not use vintage Jensen or pricey Weber alnico 10
inch=20

speaks. It's outright sacrilegious. Only an utter harp master like
Madcat=20

could get away with it.=20

> -----Original Message-----=20

</color>]On Behalf=20

> Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2004 7:49 PM=20

> Subject: Re: perfect harp amp.....=20

> I started playing harp thru an amp in 1967. Since then I've used
MANY=20

> different amps. My all time favorite harp amp is the Peavey
Transformer=20

> modeling amp with built in effects. I liked my first one so much I
bought=20

> a second one.=20

> Madcat=20

- --Apple-Mail-2--163337865--