heavy metal harp

We got Shelley, a young lady from Deer Island(Canada-pop about 100), over for a
couple days of singing. She took the spacey love song lyrics I wrote, stuck
them on the this odd electronic piece we recorded a couple years a go and
turned the song into the heavy Soundgarden, metal grunge thing.

After shaking my head in amazement at the song transformation and the
incredible vocals, I realized I need to learn how to play heavy metal harp. I'm
guessing I need to play a really low harp. Anybody got any guesses on how you
would scoop the midrange out of the harp?

I'm dieing my hair black and getting a tattoo! Shelley took the rough mix back
to her studio so she can practice screaming. Are you supposed to have this much
fun writing songs?

Rainbow Jimmy

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com