Re: fender concert?

It's fabulous. I just sold my '60 Concert to Kid Ramos (needless to say its a great guitar amp). Lynwood Slim plays thru a '64. I believe Red Archibald does as well. Plays much like a Bassman except it has a vibrato circuit. About the same wattage.

T-Roy
www.octremblers.com

Harpmac01@xxxxxxx wrote:
so you crazy harp cats you.......what is the opinion of you good folks on the fender concert 4x10 for harp ? where does it fit in in the big picture of harp amps?

mac