[Harp-L] Re: Harp-l end of the year report

Hi all,

I simply take G´s comment because it expresses exactly my thoughts:

< A huge thank you to both Ben and fjm for their dedication, excellent
< work and services. Things are better than ever for it. G >

No question, they are much better than ever. Above all, there´s no need
any longer to filter these pestering spams.

And of course, a thousands thanks to Chris Pierce for his ingenious
idea. I ask myself whether anybody else had installed this unrivaled
instrument of playing on millions of holes, chords, basses and sometimes
also on chromatics.

A good tuned 2005!

Siegfried and Harpie