[Harp-L] Sonny Terry Huang's

Sonny played Golden Melody's throughout his career, many years before I was
with him in the late 70's. Within a year of his passing in 1986, I went to
Sonny's house in Long Island and gave him a full set of Huang's, as I thought he
 would enjoy them. All I had was the low F, and he goes right past the other
harps to the F, plays a note and says, What the hell's this man? I had to
send  him a regular F, but he liked them. But he loved the Golden Melody harps,
he  liked the ease of their playing. You could see the wear pattern of his harp
 casings where his mouth was, his lip marks were near the back of the harp up
to  the 6-7 holes, that's how deep he played with it in his mouth.