[Harp-L] Levy on PHC

There I was reading Harp-l tonight and listening to Prairie
Home Companion on PRadio when I hear Garrison ask "what is a
diatonic" and guess who answered  . . . .  and played ...
Howard Levy.   On PHC tonight . .  Saturday . .  usually
rebroadcast on most PR stations on Sunday.

TomEA
Tom; Winamac, IN * BMWMOCF - The Tentpeggers *  BMWMOA -
PRI - RBR - IBMWR * BMW '85 K100RT-174K miles
 'Noli illegitimi carborundum'
'I brake for Muggles'
'BEER: It's not just for breakfast anymore'
'All email, out and in is checked by Norton Anti Virus v
8.02.6 w/automatic updating'