[Harp-L] wind Savers and Positions

I am new to Harmonicas and Play in first position right now.  I am slowly trying to learn second.  Is there such a thing as wind savers for a Diatonic Harmonica.  Most of my Harps are Big River Harps.  I am also confused about the position s.  I have read there are 4 positions I can play or more on my harmonicas . Can anyone direct me to a site that shows what they are talking about ?  Or a book .

Although I only Play for my own enjoyment I am slowly being asked to play by people because I get the Single note thing down cold  I enjoy it .  Any and all help appreciated.  Thank you in advance.