[Harp-L] amp again

Oh dear, Oh dear, Oh dear, does it sound GOOD.  I feel like a little kid
with a new toy.  The first thing I did before I fired it up was remove the
12AX7's from the pre-amp stage thinking that with the Green Bullet I would
get WAY too much gain.  As it turns out I have the mic turned almost all the
way up and also the volume is way up so I can probably change to at least
one AX7 probably in the final stage.

By no stretch of the imagination can I play well but I played a little rif
with some bends in it and I was flabbergasted at how nice it was (albiet my
first harp amp)  It reminded me of when I pulled my 'P' Bass off the digital
amp and plugged it into a '65 Bassman.  What a difference that was!  Merry
Xmas to me!

Larry