Re: [Harp-L] RE: Driving While Blind (Blowing)?

May I remind you folks that Hohner, Huang, and Hering all make mini 4 hole harps.  Grab a piece of lacing get a 4 holer and use the little ring to put on lacing.  Tie that around neck with enough length to get to your mouth.

With practice you can play them with just moving your toungue.  Should you get in an accident the lacing is hopefully short enough that you don't swallow the mini.

Just imagine how much better you will be when you have an opportunity to sit down with a harp with 6 more holes and all of them larger.

As a matter of fact "Blackie" Schackner has self published a book and cassette for learning how to play the mini 4 holer.  It's available at

               http://www.frfarrell.com

I have no affiliation with Schackner or F&R Farrell.  But I do have the book and cassette