[Harp-L] Wader ( aka Roger Boyce ) apology

Sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes about Carlos Del Junco or Mr. Popper. They are both fine technicians - beyond that obvious observation it all falls into the matter of taste. One man's beer is another man's poison. It is fine for me to speak passionately about my enthusiasms but not civil to enthusiastically air my negative passions. Mea Culpa.
Wader

PS Really appreciated peoples memories of Tony Little Sun's instructional.