Re: [Harp-L] SPAH 2004 and moving forward!????

Larry,

with all the respect due to you, I think you should better talk about that with SPAH Officers and off-list.

I do not agre with all that you said, and I think that some words are a bit exagerated.

I was not at SPAH this year, and if you were, off course you can say if you found it great or not. But some talks are a bit unconsiderated. Paticularly about the unknown hamronica people who came (they are countless in fact).

I do not agree with many other things you said, in fact.

and it is not to me to judge you on the list. That's your right to say and think such things and I am not going to forbid you about that but I would like that you notice one very important thing:

you said it on HARP-L!! And guess who is sponsoring HARP-L, and who are the people who make HArp-L running?

Froggy

Nicolas Fouquet
Frog's Workshop
'Makes ya feel great!

Weltmeister Harmonicas
15 bis Rue tour du Château
34480 Puimisson France

tél.: (0) 4 67 36 06 14
fax: (0) 4 67 36 06 16

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis.Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT ici !