[Harp-L] Labor day fish fry/BBQ jam party reminder

Next Monday!!

I have had pretty good luck fishing lately, and would love to cook some up
for you.

Make plans for Labor Day, Monday, 9/6/04, at my house, 136 Lausanne Drive.

We live just off Skyline Drive near the Valero gas station.

We have fun. Last year about 80 friends showed up. If you weren't here, you
missed it!

The more the merrier. If we get too many people for the yard, there is a
park next door that can hold a couple thousand overflow guests, so don't
worry about it getting too crowded.

Musicians, bring your axe. Chefs, bring your specialty. Fans, bring your
cameras and autograph books. There are usually some semi-famous people here.
(even more famous than me!)

Bring a friend!!

hj

ps
I am planning on getting a keg of Yellowtail Pale Ale from Ballast Point
brewery, so if you don't feel like buying beer, you could just chip in, if
you want
--

Watch out! He has some kind of an instrument that lets out a death sound!
Harmonica John Frazer  PO Box 740613  San Diego, CA 92174 ph.(619)263-6826