[Harp-L] Nomination

Dear List Members,

Just a little trumpet-blowing (or maybe that should be harp-blowing?). Our band (The Mark Jackson Band) was nominated in the "Best Country" band category in the San Diego Music Awards for this year (http://www.sdmusicawards.com/). Last year we were in the "Americana" category, so go figure! I hope this is OK to post, I just wanted to share the good news and send greetings out to other San Diego harp players.

Best wishes,
Grant Kester