Re: [Harp-L] Roger Boyce & Tony Little Sun Glover

i started playing harp when I was about 16 or so. I had no idea what I was doing, but i charged ahead and played, mostly in first position in every band I was in (I was mostly a singer in those days), after about four years of making do, i stumbled on to Mr. Glovers book, I devoured it, and never whatever kind of harp player I am now (not much, I'm afraid) is because of that book. I learned how to play in second position, learned how to bend intelligently--I got so i could fake being a harp player;-) --somehting I continue to do to htis very day :-).

maurice

maurice richard libby
aka Whiteboy Slim
"twenty-first century blues"