Re: [Harp-L] Butterfield live reissue

John,
Thanks for the heads up on that. That's one of my favorite Butterfield albums and I have yet to find it on cd.
To me, Live was better than any of the studio albums in showing Butterfield's genius for integrating the harp with a horn section.
Russ

John Gilmour wrote:

Hi All

Just to mention to those of you might be interested and do not already know that Rhino Handmade have released a remastered reissue of the 1970 record The Butterfield Blues Band Love. This is a double cd recording and the second cd consists of previously unreleased live material. It is a limited pressing of 2500 copies. Strangely there is no mention of this product ot the Rhino Handmade website but it can be ordered through cd universe. I received mine yesterday and yep those boys could play!

Best wishes

John john.gilmour@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on 28/08/2004 at 10:04:11