Re: [Harp-L] Barrett's in-Line Volume Control

I only recently started watching HARP-L, but I've seen a number of messages regarding the volume control that Dave Barrett is selling. I am the guy who designed and makes the control. Many of the questions posed here are answered in my faq, which is online at http://www.heumann.com/volumecontrol/faq.html - In particular I spent a good deal of time writing about the control's effect on tone. I am happy to discuss it here as well, and am interested in any comments/suggestions.

Cheers

/Greg