[Harp-L] More on mic Hum

Hello again,

   I just wanted to clarify that the info I put out earlier is not all inclusive of what should be done to wire any mic correctly to prevent hum.  I will say that with microphones almost no two are alike and it is almost a case by case basis on how to deal with them for correct output.  All I am trying to say is that even if you follow my directions to the letter you could still have other issues with your mic componenets meaning cabling and or the element itself.  So sometimes you have to figure out what is best for you.  I don't want to wear out my welcome on this topic so I'll shut up about it now.

I am still willing to anwser questions though.

Thanks all

Larry