[Harp-L] Special Events and Festivals

Seems to be some confusion as to the time/location of some of the many harmonica festivals, contests, blues fests, master classes, etc. Most are listed on our very own giglist, if not all. And, if not all - it's because the info has not been sent to me. This service is meant to include all harpers' gigs and fests, so do please send the info to me for the list. Then check back frequently, as the list is updated on a DAILY basis.
--
Danny Wilson - Santa Clarita, CA
Harpers Giglist: http://www.bassharp.com/bh_itin.htm