[Harp-L] Re: two nice chromatics for sale

I have two very good chroms that I'd like to sell.

1. Farrell Hardbopper with the milled white plastic comb.  This is a
heavier comb than the ABS black plastic one. Each cover and plate is
individually removable.   This harmonica has been played very little, it
is in excellent condition and sold for over $200 new before the prices
went up.   I'd like $160 for it.

2. A Romelized straight tuned 280 with silver plated mouthpiece and
loveley wooden box in excellent condition.  The original comb of this
harmonica was wooden, of course.   When I got it the comb was cracked,
but it was otherwise in like new condition.  These old reeds have seen
very little use.   I'd like $250 for it.

Please contact me off list for more information, pictures, etc. Thanks,
Doug Tanner