[Harp-L] More on James Harman's loss from Tom Ball

hey folks,
not sure if you heard, but I got an e-mail, and verified it with James that he was recently burglarized (Frikkin' Arsholes) and lost a bunch of stuff as listed below! Let everyone know to be on the lookout for Bro James Harman's stolen gear!
-1946 Gibson sunburst ES350 w/three P-90 pick-ups in orig. brown case.
-1946 Gibson sunburst L48 w/ gold hardware & deArmond pu. brown case.
-1963 Fender Stratocaster-white w/ white pickguard (it was Magic Sam's)
-1961 Fender Precision bass, shell pink w/white pickguard (L. Boehmer's)
-1959 National Town & Country model 2 pick ups, Les Paul shape - b. case
-1958 Fender Telecaster maple neck, -butterscotch w/white pick guard.
-1964 Supro red fiberglass Resophonic, no cutaway -chrome pie plate.
-1940 Stella acoustic resonator, painted sunburst, alligator case.

"All his 45's & Lp's -- We're talkin' most all of the Sun, Chess, Checker, Vee-Jay, Duke, Peacock, Fortune, Gotham, Backbeat, Atlantic, Stax, Blue Lake, JOB, etc."

Please keep a vigilant eye out for this stuffI  James says that some of the LPs may have writing on the covers: "Jimmy Harman" or "Jimmy & Dorothy" or "JH + DH."  If anyone should come across any of this stuff, please let James know via his website http:www.jamesharman.com (or let me know and I'll call him.)

Many thanks to all -- this kind of thing could happen to any one of us, but if we all work together perhaps some of James's hard-earned treasures may be recoverable.
-Tom Ball

--
Dennis "Doc" Alters

Harp and Vocals