Re: [Harp-L] Michael Rubin?

Harmonica John Frazer wrote:

Do any of you guys know of Michael Rubin? I am going to play at his funeral
at the request of his sister. That name sounds really familiar to me. Was he
a harp-l-er at one time?

hj

Michael Rubin is a friend of mine and my harp instructor here in Austin. I saw him on briefly on Friday night and I dearly hope this is some kind of weird case of mistaken identity or duplicate names.

I'm heading to SPAH tomorrow but I'll be checking my email for a follow-up on this.

--Frank