Re: [Harp-L] SPAH Vendors? slight return

I wrote:

> Hey all. I'm just wonderin if any vendors will be at SPAH besides Harp
> Depot.
> I guess I'll find out when I get there, but I think it would be nice to see
> more than one harp supplier in attendance.

I want to clarify that the above post was not intended to slight Harp Depot
in any way. In my experience they are a fine outfit and never did me any wrong.
I was just curious to know if any other vendors would be there, that's all. I
apologize to John Hall if any offense was taken because it certainly wasn't
meant that way.

T. Albanese