[Harp-L] Re: amp mod

"i am trying to find the rod mod for the tweed bassman that john kinder of harp king does.i have an original 59 and dont want to chance damage by sending it."

You're wise to not want to risk shipping this gem of an amp. But why mod the holy grail anyway!? The Kinder mod, I suspect, is designed to improve '59 Bassman RE-ISSUE amps, not the real deal. I'd really think twice before messing with an original 59 Bassman.
MN