[Harp-L] Re: Suzuki Promasters

I just got a Suzuki Promaster (valved) in C. I love it. I have tried a lot
of different harps, and have always been partial to Special 20's, but my
band is going to do Billy Branch's tune "You" in G and I picked up the
valved Suzuki specifically for that tune. It has a nice feel and the
response is really smooth. I thought the tone was going to be tinny but it
has a really fat sound which surprised me.

Any opinions etc. on these harps regarding DURABILITY, comparisons to the
non-valved Promasters, etc. from people who have played them for a while?
Before I get all giddy, and buy more of these (slightly more expensive)
harps, I'd like some testifyin' and/or dismayin' from the minds in the
thread.

Thanks in advance

Oh yeah, is the only difference between the valved and unvalved version of
the Promasters the addition of the windsavers?