[Harp-L] Re: Stuff

I purchased some EL84s, a 12at7 and a reissue Jensen C10Q for my new Fender
Junior from Torres Engineering. They've been really helpful and given me
lots of free advice over the phone. If you call their shop number they will
answer your technical questions and seem to genuinely enjoy helping people
with this stuff. It seems they still practice great customer service....
something truly rare these days. Anyway, their web address is
http://www.torresengineering.com/

Johnny H.