[Harp-L] Coming to St. Louis? Tues night transportation issues

Here is a link to the Metro St. Louis Call A Ride Service
http://www.metrostlouis.org/MetroCAR/CARbrochure.pdf

Must book 24 hours in advance. $12.50 fare from Zone 2 to Zone 5. Runs until midnite--go home early or arrange a ride back with one of many of us with cars.

Michael Peloquin
http://www.globerecords.com/cgi-bin/db/search.cgi?specific=itemno&phrase=GLO-025

Vern brings up some good points:

Assuming that we are sold on attending this stellar event ..............
............Has transportation from the hotel been arranged....carpool, bus,
etc?
............Who do we see for a ride?
............What is the cost of the bus trip, cover charge, etc.?
The show is at BB's Jazz, Blues & Soups. 8pm-2am $5-10 cover?
It is in downtown St. Louis near the ballpark and the river.
Not many clubs near the hotel. Anyone have any ideas from on organizing a shuttle from the Stix Hotel to downtown? Would love to fill the club with harp nutz.

Food:
http://www.bbsjazzbluessoups.com/food.htm

For Drivers:
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=Cy5UfOp_0TpB2qqnCx6t3ncbexiUse9Urxj_&csz=st.+louis%2C+mo&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

I am calling the hotel tomorrow to see what it would take to hire the shuttle for Tuesday night. It is 25 minutes to downtown. Anybody out there who would be interested in a 6:30 or 7pm shuttle with a return at ?? let me know. There will be a few cars that can add some passengers too. Stay in touch. I will post some info near the hotel desk & boards also.

http://www.jasonricci.net/bo1/