Re: [Harp-L] Coming to St. Louis? Blatant Plug for a Stellar Event

Rob Paparozzi is the epitome of the great modern harmonica player.
He plays diatonic and chromatic like an angel and you don't want to stop listening to either... then he sings and you wonder why he bothers with harp... then he plays again and you know why. He goes on stage in head to head with giants and politely wipes the floor with them.
Clincher? He LISTENS to other players, supports and encourages them. To me he is a true ambassador for our instrument.

Of course, if you ain't coming to SPAH, you'll miss him.   Tuf! I won't
(didn't realise you had qualified for AAR.I.P  Rob!)

Douglas t