De : harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]De la
part de Paul Bowering
Envoye : mercredi 11 aout 2004 17:27
A : harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [Harp-L] xb-40 tune-up

Sorry if I'm repeating myself but I purchased an XB-40
a couple of weeks ago and I'm wondering if more
experienced XB users have any setup suggestions
specific to this new type of harp or do I just follow
the process for regular harps.

One problem I definitely want to address is the squeal
I get on some higher draw bends. Is this to be
rectified with the beeswax/nail polish fix. Which reed
should it be applied to; the 'normal' reed or the
auxilliary? Anyone ever micropore one of these?