[Harp-L] Super Reverb

RE SR for harmonica-
Change to a 5R4 rectifier (Not 5AR4) or Weber VST solid state equivilant.
This reduces the plate voltages to the power and preamp tubes and increases
sag-  makes for a browner sound.
Speakers make a big difference.  You might look for a set of blue frame
alnicos from a Bassman reissue (not the Jensen RI speakers),  Weber VST
Signature alnico 10's with H dust cap, or Weber VST P10R.  A speaker change
took my SR from unusable to excellent for harp.