Re: [Harp-L] Book(s) on Chromatic

At 13:00 10/08/2004, smoky@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi Smoky

You might consider my book 'Play the Harmonica Well'
It is for the person who wants to learn to play the harmonica and get the music education elsewhere. It covers how to stand, hold, breather, start and stop notes, make various vibrati, staccato, phrasing, jumps, etc etc.
You can get it from Amazon, Borders or, I believe, Coast2Coastmusic. It is also available on order in most decent music shops.
I advise Amazon or coast2coastmusic.
Don't be distracted when you turn up Gun books under my name... not me!

Douglas Tate