RE: [Harp-L]

Perhaps you can explain to us what I like to call "catchingthegroove"
when the bassist and or drummer are not together with the band?
That's when most people's hearts start beating really fast potenially
causing what I like to call
"heartacheintoheadachefolledbycompletederailmentthuscausingonetofallin
totheeternalabyssofmediocredom"

I've seen dead bodies with more groove than many beating heart bands.
And like holding one long note to bring an audience to it's feet so
can not being in the groove and having a heartattack on stage...