[Harp-L] Ponce Dee Leon's Harp & Player Rejuvenator

Hey there all you clean livers with bad livers,
A few questions to those who actually might have tried this, no point in reinventing the wheel:
It occurred to me that pure grain alcohol (180 proof & kind of non-poisonous) might be a good solvent to use to disinfect/clean harmonicas (especially harps that have been used by God knows who & infected with God knows what). If I were to take an olive jar with a screw on cap that would fit a harp, put an old nasty in it, fill it with the grain and just let it set, then:
1) How long, tell me how long, should that harp set in that grain?
2) Wood it harm a wooden comb?
3) Would it harm the reeds?
4) Would it remove any protective coatings, anti-oxidants or lubricants or I-don't-know-what-all that might could be factory installed?
5) Would adding a little detergent help?
6) Would adding a little silicone or something else, e.g.,  whale oil, beeswax, Kool Aid, Uncle Jerry's Reed Lube, etc. be beneficial?
7) How many HPG's (harps per gallon) could I expect to get?
8) Would it be OK to drink the spent concoction or just send it to Yucca Flats?
9) What would be a good name for such a drink/product?
I'm kinda leanin' towards "Ponce Dee Leon's Harp & Player Rejuvenator"
Help, I'm being held prisoner in a Chinese harp factory,
  --Cal Sag