[Harp-L] You should have beamed me up, Scotty

I went to a barbecue last night. The guy organising it had asked me to take along my harps and amp, saying that he'd get some of his mates along with guitars etc. etc. At about 11, after about five hours of wine-drinking, I was persuaded to get the harps out. To cut a long story short, it was me (worse for wear), a couple of tom-tom players and some off-key singing of Beatles songs, sitting around a bonfire. I tried to keep going for way too long, and when I think back to it today, my head still reeling from the Cabernet Sauvignon, I CRINGE!!

I just hope everyone there was as drunk as I was and won't remember anything about my playing. I can't believe that, at my age, I could have been guilty of such misjudgement and bad taste. I feel much better now, having shared that with the list.

Steve

Want more than the blues? Try Irish! http://mysite.freeserve.com/trad_irish_harmonica