From: "Will Vogtman" <will_vogtman@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Ronald J. Parker" <rjparker1213@xxxxxxx>; <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 07, 2004 1:08 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Effects

> At the advice of Randy Singer, I got a Digitech Vocal 300. They are $250
list.  I got it for $130 on Ebay.  I Love the thing.  Reverb and Delay are
just the beginning.  It also has a handy noise gate feature.

> Will
>
> "Ronald J. Parker" <rjparker1213@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have 2 amps that have no reverb nor delay effects. I have
> #1. a '59 Fender Bassman re-issue
> #2. a 6 X 10 HarpKing (new out of the box)
>
> Neither has reverb nor delay. I was stage mgr. for one of Rick Estrin's
gigs and noticed that he had an effects box on top of his Harp King...but it
was packed up before I got a good look. I am interested in trying the best
units for both delay and reverb in my 2 amps if the cost is not prohibitive.