From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Ronald J. Parker
Sent: Saturday, August 07, 2004 5:23 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Effects

I have 2 amps that have no reverb nor delay effects.  I have #1. a '59
Fender Bassman re-issue #2.  a  6 X 10 HarpKing (new out of the box)

Neither has reverb  nor delay.   I was stage mgr. for one of Rick Estrin's
gigs and noticed that he had an effects box on top of his Harp King...but it
was packed up before I got a good look.  I am interested in trying the best
units for both delay and reverb in my 2 amps if the cost is not prohibitive.
I am not a tech-geek....so any advice is better than what I know.
Thanks,
RonnyJoe