Re: [Harp-L] Re: yet another Juke question (long, but no Le Riff)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joel Fritz" <jfritz666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "harpl" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2004 12:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: yet another Juke question (long, but no Le Riff)

> In blues, jazz, rock, r&b...it's the rhythm section that makes or breaks
> the sound.  No soloist can sound any better than the rhythm section
> allows.

Hi Joel,
This I agree with and have said many numerous times, and it is the
TRUTH!!!!!!!! Great rhythm sections will make a mediocre lead player sound
good and a great lead player like a God, but bad rhythm sections will expose
EVERY wart the lead section has, and as the saying goes:

No matter HOW good the lead section is, if the rhythm section sucks, the
band sucks no matter what!!!

Sincerely,
Barbeque Bob Maglinte
Boston, MA