RE: [Harp-L] Day 2 in Hong Kong

>Paul wrote:

><<I've just tried the Suzuki 16-hole tremolo chromatic. No thicker than a
>regular
>chromatic but sort of shaped like a piano in that it is much 'larger at the
>bass end. It plays like a dream; the tremolo chromatic now really is a
>reality! >>

and Steve replied:

>I didn't even know they existed! Has anyone else come across these? I'll
>bet they're not exactly cheap... Suzuki tremolos have a pretty good
>reputation these days.

They will be available in the US and Europe later this year. I will be
reviewing them in detail soon, but in the meantime here's a picture to
whet your appetite. About 3/4 way down this page:

http://www.suzuki-music.co.jp/en/ehapharmonica.htm

Suzuki also have a new diatonic coming out which I'll be reviewing in
the near future.

 -- Pat.