[Harp-L] custom harp promotion

Hi Everyone,
I have a small surplus of inventory and have decided to do a promotional
offer.
For anyone replying to this email, I will give free shipping and a free
repair on my customized Marine Band Harmonica's!
Don't expect to receive this free repair any time soon! It usually takes
about a year to break one of these things! and only if you really give it
a workout!
Anyway, the price is $100 for a very responsive and very loud harmonica.
Very fast turnaround! You can be playing this instrument in a few days!
Unconditional money back guarantee! In 5 years 2 people requested and
immediately received a refund.
I accept personal checks and credit cards through paypal.
All the best,
Bob Meehan
145 Keenan Ave
Goose Creek, SC 29445