[Harp-L] Re: [HarpTalk] Tim Northcutt/Hot Rod Harps

Eric Brown wrote:

Does anyone know what is up with Tim Northcutt? He was
doing some work for me, but it's been many months
since we last communicated. He doesn't my return phone
calls or email, I hope he's alright.

I'm not the official spokesperson for Tim, I don't know many details of his recent absence from the harp world, and I don't know what info he feels like sharing so I'll be very brief in saying that Tim is alive and kicking. He apparently had some health issues and it took a while before he started feeling more like his old self again. He's also working a non-harp day job, so he likely isn't putting the same kind of time into the harp biz as we was previously (a guess on my part, not a known fact).

I would urge continued patience for those of you who have work in progress with him. I might also suggest using good old fashioned postal mail to put your name and issue/status physically within eye shot in the inbox. Just a thought. His mail address is on his website (www.hotrodharps.com)

Again, I know almost nothing about his circumstance and absolutely nothing about his harp biz plans going forward, I'm just trying to shed what little light I have on the topic to try to relieve some of the worry that is out there (I had it myself and only just recently had an opportunity to hook up with him for a visit).

Regards,
Frank